Vasundhara International Film Festival – June 23-26, 2011
Dear All Vasundhara Lovers
It’s matter of great pleasure for us to communicate you that we are organizing ‘Vasundhara International Fim Festival’ on June 23 - 26, 2011 at Natraj Theator Jalgaon. This unique event will jointly be organized by School of Environment, Jalgaon, Indian Institute of Architect (Jalgaon Centre ) and Rotary Club of Jalgaon (East).
You are well aware that the protection of environment is need of the hour and this is our prime responsibility to sensitize and aware the people on environmental issues. We are continuously organizing various projects and programmes to educate the people on environment related issues. This Vasundhara Festival is one of the innovative efforts to educate children and the people.
Features of the Festival:
1. Screening of 25 International environment based documentaries and movies.
2. Nature walk and Bird watching: Nature walk and Bird watching sessions will be conducted every morning between 6am and 8 am Mr. Abhay Ujagre, Mr. Vinod Patil, Mr.Ganesh Sonar , Mr Ashvin Pati & Mr. Anil Mahajanl will conduct these sessions.
3. Vaundhara Sanman & Vasundhara Mitra award: These awards will be given to the activists having significant contribution in the environment field. Organising committee inviting proposals from activists in Khandesh region. The award will announce on June-5 on the occasion of world environment day.
4. Wild life Photo & painting competition: Entries are invited on A-3 size for this competition. Participation certificates will be given to all participants & special award will be given to first three winners.. Last day for sending entries-June15.
4.1 Wildlife in Satpuda.
4.2 Birds in Satpuda
4.3 Tribal in Satpuda
4.4 Tress in satpuda
4.5 Rivers & lakes in Khandesh.region
4.6 Impact of the Global Warming with reference to Khandesh region.
5. Power Point Presentation for College going students:
1.1 Bio-diversity in Satpuda
1.2 Water pollution
6. Environment Examination for School Children: This exam will test the environment related knowledge & awareness of the children. The exam will conducts in two group’s 1.Class-5 to 7 and 2. Class-8 to 10
7.1 Challenges in Satpuda ,June -23,2010
7.2 Issues of sands : Challenges and solutions June-24
Interested participants are requested to submit paper on particular subject before June-15, 2011.
Your Participation and co-operation will inspire us. (Pl. also forward this message to all Vasundhara Lovers)